Monday, September 30, 2013

365 Project: Week 38 & 39

We went on vacation. . .it was magical! And other things happened too.
 September 15
Bagel and Bacon Sandwiches. . .even if they aren't cool anymore bagel sandwiches are tasty.
 September 16
Using up food before we head out on vacation. I got a little creative with my tomato sauce.
 September 17
I was trying to take an adorable picture of Sweet Keith hiding under my suitcase lid and the flash accidentally went off. .  .so I ended up taking a picture of his spirit.
September 18
 A lady needs freshly painted nails for vacation, especially if you are me.

 September 19
This picture does not do this scene justice.
Flying to Portland we had to take a propeller plane from Seattle into Portland, it happened to be just as a full moon was rising. It is not hyperbole when I say it is one of the most beautiful sights of my whole life.
September 20
A fun trip to the Japanese Gardens in Portland, OR. Everything was so green.
 September 21
Multnomah Falls in Oregon is amazing. Driving into the forest to see it I expected to see all of my favorite forest dwelling fairytale favorites. I guess there is a bigfoot in the area, too!
 September 22
One of our main excitements in Seattle was the EMP Museum.
It was cool.
 September 23
Space alien sea life at the Seattle Aquarium.
 
September 24
Although they don't seem it (especially Crispin) I think they were glad we came home.

 September 25
Healthing it up after vacation. Quinoa and roasted kale.
 September 26
INVENTORY makes me tired!
 
September 27
Farm fresh eggs!!!!!! A nice surprise from one of the women at the School of Art.
Now I just need to eat a few before Jerod gets to them all.

September 28
Plaza District Festival. Once it quit raining it turned into a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment