Monday, October 14, 2013

365 Project: Week 40 & 41

First, there are less than 12 weeks left in this year!!!! CRAZY!
Second, I am playing catch up as I have been this whole year. 2013: The year of being behind schedule.
Third, I feel like the pictures for the last two weeks are really random. Maybe that's just me?

 September 29
Sweet Keith peeking out of his pillow fort.
 
 September 30
Sunset through a dirty windshield.
 
 October 1
I really noticed the sunsetting earlier during this week making for a dramatic, dusk lit Crispin while I cooked dinner.
 
 October 2
The fancy bathroom light.
 
 October 3
I don't even remember why I took this picture and it was the ONLY picture I took that day. I got home from work late and went for a run and then (I guess) I thought I would take a picture of myself getting ready for bed. I have no clue.
 
 October 4
Happy Birthday Jerod!
Mountain Lion and I both love you.
 
 October 5
Isn't it pretty at Jerod's parent's? It's so bucolic in the Cushing country side.
 October 6
Kittens taking it easy and being a tiny bit creepy.
 
 October 7
I have to take advantage of pretty flowers as soon it will be winter.
 October 8
 5 o'clock traffic. . .I haven't driven in it in ages and don't really miss it.
 October 9
This picture says a lot about our house. Jerod ask me to take the photo and I never even ask why and Crispin has to be in the middle of anything that is happening.
 October 10
I guess Crispin wanted to go to my craft fair with me?!?!?!?
 October 10
Paper lanterns at my booth. Did they help with crafty sales? I don't know but they looked pretty.
October 11
Oh, bike basket you are a handy thing (thanks Bree). And don't think I'm a lush the liquor store was having some good deals and now I don't have to buy wine for a while.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Lauren! I was hoping you would answer my question I have about your blog! My name is Heather and if you could please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com that would be great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many comments: 1) The Gerfen's house looks like my dream home! 2) Glad to see the lion mask still gets to come out from time to time 3) The basket really holds alot!

    ReplyDelete