Wednesday, September 11, 2013

365 Project: Week 35 & 36

Let's jump right in. . .
 August 25
Sunrise at our cabin by the Illinois River. It was pretty and foggy and quiet. Just like sunrise should be.
 August 26
The cats are forever creeping and staring.
 
 August 27
These flowers look like sea creatures.
 August 28
The apocalypse may have started. OK is being taken over by crickets and grasshoppers.

 

August 29
Crispin is always the helper. I was attempting to take some pillow photos and she felt it would look better if she was in the mix. She might not have been wrong. Ignore how messy my work table is. . .please.

August 30
Working on patterns. It involves a lot of scratching out and weird diagrams and a first skull with a narrow, long, flat cranium.

 August 31
How classic is this morning?
September 1
Salted Caramel Ice Cream! I was so excited by this I may or may not have walked into a wall.
 September 2
Happy Labor Day!
I love a three day weekend!!!!
I was getting ready to cut Jerod's hair and Crisp again decided to "help".

 September 3
This is about 2 seconds before the pouncing started.
 September 4
I love roses! They are beautiful. That is all.
 
 September 5
For the last three years this lady has run to the end of her yard to say hello to me as I head to work. I call her little bit (she is very tiny) and she flops over so I can rub her tummy. Recently I didn't see her for over a month I thought the worst as sometimes things happen especially to outdoor cats  BUT on this Thursday she greeted me with purrs and meows and a belly flop and I was glad to see her.
 September 6
Jerod was off work this day and cleaned the house for me and then took me on a date. The empty spot in the middle of the table was soon filled with sushi. He can be a real sweetie when he wants to.
 
September 7
It got quite hot this day. I think that is even evident from the sunrise.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment