Tuesday, September 17, 2013

365 Project: Week 37

I am prepping for a craft festival so . . . there is a bunch of crafting this week. A BUNCH OF CRAFTING!
August 8
Have you ever seen so much crochet produce in one location? I didn't think so!

 August 9
Pesto making factory. And a big kitchen mess.
August 10
Quick mac and cheese for a tired evening.

 August 11
I guess it is good to get so moral and life advice on one's walk home.
 August 12
Sewing and cat feet. . .sewing and cat feet. . .sewing and cat feet.
 August 13
Downtown OKC at sunset. It had been a while since I had been down there.
 

August 14
Hand sewing, a sleeping cat, my feet and Community (to keep me entertained). I turned, stuffed and sewed 100 individual birds in 2 days. Thank goodness for cat company and netflix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment