Monday, August 5, 2013

365 Project: Week 31

August is here and less blazingly, mind-numbingly hot than in years past. It has been a lovely, wet, muggy summer. There are no complaints from camp Belteau Gerfen.

 July 28
My cute little kitchen. It was and still is my favorite room in our house.
How adorable is our new docking station?
 
July 29
Pretty morning on a pretty campus.

July 30
My weirdly (for summer) cuddle-y cat. It may sound stupid but I think she is very empathetic.

 July 31
You should see how giant this things are. . .probably 5or 6 inches across?!?!?!
 
 August 1
Brown Eyed Susans. Lovely, Lovely, Lovely.
With Oklahoma getting rain this summer there are still flowers around. . .the last few years they had all long since burned up.
 
 August 2
5-6 am maybe my favorite time of day. I think it is a bit magic.
August 3
The last few Saturdays Jerod and I have cooked big dinners and listened to music and I have loved it.
This week to accompany our fish tacos I made mojitos, with mint we are growing (this is the first year I haven't killed all of my herbs!) they were tasty. I need to get a muddler though. Also, Pako bread crumbs are a revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment