Monday, July 29, 2013

365 Project: Week 30

Week 30. My week started out nicely but ended with me a little blue and frustrated for no real reason. I hate it when that happens. But mostly good things happened let's focus on those. . .for the most part.

 July 21
Jerod was at his parents on Saturday the 20th and went straight to work from their house so I ended up sleeping in (8am) and then having a lovely lazy morning of tea and crafts and watching Orange is the New Black. . .which I quite enjoyed even though I was skeptical about it as I HATED Weeds with a fierce passion.
 
July 22
My crazy, sensitive, little fatty of a cat.
 

 July 23
I surely do like making pom poms.
 
 July 24
I did not manipulate this photo at all! How beautiful is that sunrise. It was making our entire dining room glow orange and pink.
 
July 25
Jerod grew these and they are delicious! Let me repeat DELICIOUS!!!!

 July 26
Sorry. . .this was kind of a crappy morning. Norman got 4 to 5 inches of rain in 2 hours (I am not complaining about the rain) and a whole bunch of it gushed in though our window. I thought the microwave got fried by lightning (luckily it just spazzed out) and I cut two of my toes open.
The afternoon and evening were fine though.
July 27
I have probably created a monster by letting this happen BUT it is just so cute. How can I resist a cat in a bowl? My heart is not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment