Tuesday, August 20, 2013

365 Project: Week 33

 August 11
We bought some sort of large moss rose variety this summer. They have really thrived and have the prettiest flowers during the heat of the day.
 
 August 12
(think, think, think)
 August 13
I maybe shouldn't have walked to work this day. . .It was really pouring. I didn't get that drenched so no harm no foul.
 
August 14
These were actually almonds not cashews and they are delicous. I didn't know nuts could be so fancy.
August 15
We have a ton of these peppers! Jerod says he is going to make Sariracha.
 
August 16
If you like homemade pizza you should grill one. TASTE TREAT!
 

August 17
Sunrise is the closest I ever feel to religious. 


1 comment:

  1. I am so sold on the moss roses! Ours have been so pretty all summer. I love the colors of yours though.

    ReplyDelete