Tuesday, August 13, 2013

365 Project: Week 32

Week 32. . . . things keep on moving. Nothing big to report, it always seems like this time of summer is a little quiet.

August 4
Who wouldn't want to see this sweetie waiting for them? And it makes me feel weird and nostalgic (for what I am not sure) when I can see in my own house from the outside in.

 August 5
BEST!PASTA!SALAD!EVER!
and I don't lie about pasta salad.
 August 6
This is what my work looks like most days. And I really like the sundress I had on that day. Plus I this picture make me think how much I like my wedding ring.
 
 August 7
Making list always makes me feel better about the world (& my life).
 
August 8
I feel like this looks like a creepy movie poster.
What is behind those trees?

August 9
Jerod and I could not quit laughing about her big ol' belly.

August 10
We had a fun dinner at Lake Thunderbird with our friends and their sweet baby. It was nice.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading this while making lists and feeling much better about the start of school!

    ReplyDelete