Monday, July 22, 2013

365 Project: Week 27, 28, 29

I guess I do not have the motivation for posting I once did. . . .
But I still have the motivation for the picture taking. . . .who knows.
I am going to catch you up on the last three weeks in one big post. Patience is appreciated!
Also I am going to give a happy thought on each picture.

June 30
I love my walk to work and the dramatic sunrises I get to see everyday.

 July 1
Pretty summer flowers . . .I don't know what they are.
 
July 2
Campus looking dramatic! OU is a good looking school.

July 3
SUNFLOWERS!!!!!! what is not to love. 
July 4
HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!
Delicious summer drink. White Wine Spritzers are the BEST.

July 5
I always feel better when I run. I've got to get back into my routine. 
 July 6
Jerod can grill with the best of them.
 July 7
Summer Sky! So blue and fluffy.
 
 July 8
Granola. . .One a little sweeter for vacation breakfasts.
Healthy and tasty.
 
July 9
They were being so cute laying by each other and as soon as I started to take a picture Crispin began ignoring my and Sweet Keith started trying to lick me.

 July 10
Garden peppers ripening in the window sill.
July 11
Sweetest Sweet Keith and regal Crispin.

July 12
This bird just walked along in front of me for over a block. It made me laugh.

 July 13
VACATION!!!!!!! Well. . .the way to vacation.
 July 14
The beautiful, beautiful view from our (my whole family) cabin in Grand Lake, CO.
 July 15
A fun hike in Grand Lake. I always love the sky through the trees.
 July 16
Jerod and I were out for a canoe adventure and a little fishing.
 
 July 17
Trying to think happy thoughts on a long drive home.
 
 July 18
POPCORN!
 

 July 19
My little buddies being buddies.
July 20
The perfect summer dinner. Garden tomato, garden basil and fresh mozzarella.

No comments:

Post a Comment