Friday, September 28, 2012

Plaza District Festival. . .It's Here. . .Almost.



Well everybody. . . The Plaza District Festival is almost here! I think I am just about ready.
Basically, what I am saying is come out and see me any time between 12 and 10pm, I will be in booth 46 (almost all the way to Blackwelder Ave) . . . I have a bunch of cute stuff and luckily for you it is all for sale.

  Untitled
 
I know rain is a bit of a concern but hopefully we will have a beautiful day and as you can see from the picture I have a brand new tarp if not! And won't it be nice to out an about in somewhat fall-like weather?
 
What other plans does everyone have for the weekend? I think we may go to see The Master on Sunday maybe I will suggest a little Korean food while I am at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment