Wednesday, September 26, 2012

366 Project: Week 38

Sorry this post is so late BUT I was on a wonderful, relaxing, much needed vacation and shirked all responsibilities and deadlines. . .even self-imposed ones.

Untitled
September 16
 
Untitled
September 17
 
Untitled
September 18
 
Untitled
September 19
 
Untitled
September 20
 
Untitled
September 21
(My nephew, Wyatt orchestrated this photo the placement of the stuffies and his pose were of his own design. He and I did quite a photo shoot of all his stuffed buddies)
 
Untitled
September 22
(I can't remember if my niece Molly got the hula-hoop up herself of if it was just rolling by. . .either way she is always attempting the activities of her brothers)

Bree- don't worry Owen will make his appearance next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment