Thursday, September 27, 2012

Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar

Oklahoma City Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar

Fun news! I just found out I will be a vendor at this years Deluxe Indie Craft Bazaar, Saturday, December 8, 2012 at the OKC fairgrounds. Go ahead an put it on your calendars and I will give you more info as I have it.
I have been a shopper at this Bazaar a few times and have always been impressed with the cool products and fun activities so. . . I am super excited to be able to participate as a vendor this year.
I am already starting to think about holiday ideas.

Do you all do most of your holliday shopping at these kind of events or hit the mall, shop online, make it all yourself?

*note-I think this graphic must be from last year, disregard the date. It is not on the 11th it is Dec. 8th*

1 comment:

  1. You are going to have a busy (and fun-filled) December, I think!

    ReplyDelete