Friday, April 13, 2012

More Dustbowl-ing

Dustbowl progress is being made although, I did have a little freak out on Tuesday and per the suggestion of my husband I went to bed at 9 o'clock!!I woke up feeling MUCH better. . . I was in one of those spots where everything is started and you are working but nothing seems to be getting done. . .I am going to assume everyone knows what I mean. Luckily, I am now feeling like (some) things are moving in the done direction. Here is what I have been up to:
Untitled
Little bird bodies waiting to be stuffed and sewn shut. . .

Untitled
Stuffed birds getting grouped into families. . .

Untitled
STRUNG BIRDS!!! Don't they look like they want to live on someone's porch or wall or where ever? Granted, they still need a tassle on the end but . . . THEY ARE ACTUALLY READY TO HANG!

Untitled
Pillow front (pieces) example #1. . .

Untitled
Pillow front (pieces) example #2.
I have all of the pillow fronts designed and cut out now I just need to sew and sew and sew and iron. I am getting excited to see them all put together and backed.
Hopefully I will make big pillow progress this weekend.

Untitled
Where Crispin likes to "help" me sew Sweet Keith decided he is more of a bird man and got in on the stuffing action.

No comments:

Post a Comment