Monday, March 19, 2012

Exciting News!

Yesterday I found out that I will be a vendor at the Spring 2012, Dustbowl Arts Market! It will be Saturday, April 28th during Norman Music Fest 5.

I plan on selling some of my sewn goods, pillows, buntings, birds and other exciting bits and pieces that I have yet to think up!

The next month will be busy but I am super excited:)

picnikfile__q9vX5

I will keep everyone posted as I work on new projects and get all of the details. This is my first time to do anything like this so. . .YIKES!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I hope you will post some updates as you prepare for the big event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! Look forward to updates!!!
    You should set up a pay pal account too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks pal! What the what on a pay pal account? I have a personal one...more info please... I will take any advice people are willing to throw my way.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I take it you've been watching Portlandia:)

      Delete
    2. Watched it, finished it, liked some of it alot, didn't like other parts.

      Delete