Monday, March 19, 2012

366 Project: Week 11

For this week Bree (my sister for those of you that don't know) gave me an assignment . . . I think she put it "a theme with photos on that theme" sort of This American Life style (and if you know me at all you know I am OBSESSED with Ira Glass and This American Life) so. . .my theme is "Signs of Spring". This last week was perfect for this as it was in the 70's every day, starting to stay light later (thanks to daylight savings time), and not as windy as it can be in March. . .in Oklahoma. Not to spoil the forthcoming pictures but I think you will notice my focus on things growing. I hope you like pictures of flowers!

March 11

March 12

March 13

March 14

March 15

March 16

March 17
Both the cats and humans in the Belteau Gerfen house were VERY excited to have the doors and windows open. The cats just made it into more pictures. I hope everyone is having a lovely start to spring.

6 comments:

  1. I loved the Spring Theme! I am so glad spring is finally on the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very springy, indeed! I love the purple tulips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tulips, in the last picture, just randomly came up in flower bed we are redoing so I attempted a transplant I hope it works out okay because they are very pretty and look much better in the planter than in a big pile of dirt.

      Delete