Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Striped Sweater: An Actual Project!!!!!!

I know, I know. . .I am actually posting on craft project on a blog named "More Projects Than Time" it's a real shocker! About a year ago I mentioned a sweater I was knitting and had completely screwed up. Well I finally finished it! I predominately worked on it this fall during a time I was not actively engaged in this blog, meaning I don't have any process pictures but I thought I would share this silly (fuzzy and crooked-faced) picture of myself, all dressed up for work in my new sweater.


I'm a little proud of myself and my hair looked cute that day!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I could cuddle Molly up in her blanket and you could hold her and be adorable matching girls with her! Cute sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both your hair and your sweater look GREAT! So impressed!

    ReplyDelete