Sunday, September 11, 2011

End of Summer

The last two weekends have been beautiful! The oppressive heat of the summer broke (although we hear it is heating back up this coming week) and has led to open windows, walks, and a renewed interest in almost everything. . .including this blog.

I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures from the last few weeks.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC02608

picnikfile__q9vX5

picnikfile_XfkAZx

picnikfile_M8iudE

picnikfile_ngaI8e

DSC02591



picnikfile_AdzMhZ

2 comments:

  1. Are these all from your yard? I am jealous of your sunflowers! Did you just plant seeds?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are! In terms of the sunflowers I just got a packet of seeds from Home Depot and stuck them in the ground, watering them regularly. . .that's it:) I think I will plant more next year.

    ReplyDelete