Monday, April 22, 2013

365 Project: Week 16

Happy Monday all! I thought as a positive way to start my week I would list the good thoughts associated with each of my pictures. I don't know if I will make this a habit but it seems like the thing to do today. . .I hope each of you has lots of good memories from last week and more coming to you this week.
April 14
(Jerod and I went to see Bill Maher, it was funny and fun and nice to be with other OK liberals. Plus laughing is good. )
 

April 15
(Such a beautiful, dramatic spring sky. I love to watch the changes of the sun and sky on my walk to and from work and notice how they change with the seasons)

April 16
(Went to happy hour with a friend aside from good company I was able to get a beer, a white bean slider and fancy tater tots for $10 [including tip] you can't beat that)

April 17
(Flowers. . .what's not to like)

April 18
(Sweet Keith's sweet little face always makes me happy!)

April 19
(Jerod was off Friday and cleaned the house, went on a walk with me after work, and cooked a delicious North African lamb and prune dish. I like my husband quite a bit.)
April 20
(Crispin enjoys being in the middle of things including my sewing projects. . .it's nice to look over my machine and see her there purring away) 

No comments:

Post a Comment