Tuesday, January 15, 2013

365 project: Week 1 & 2

Okay. . . so a bit about new years, and January, and photos.
I debated doing a 365 photo project again this year for a few reasons, namely that it would just be the same things (food, cats, and the sky) over again but ultimately came to the conclusion that I enjoyed doing this last year and it forced/will force me to appreciate my surroundings and actions everyday. SO. . .here I (we if you want to keep looking) go again.
Additionally, I want to talk about this time of year. Obviously, I was late getting last year's 366 project wrapped up and am late getting this year's started, bear with me. I don't know what it is about January I have zero motivation. . .does anyone else feel this way? I don't know if it's the shorter days or the comedown from the holidays or what but if I could I would stay under a blanket with a cat(s) watch movies and wait to come out until March. I've started taking some Vitamin D maybe that will perk me up? Jerod gets this way in the middle of summer maybe everyone needs a down time during the year.

Here are the first two weeks of 2013!
And I hope everyone else has motivation and big plans or at least is cutting themselves some slack if they need a little rest.

Happy 2013 (late).

Untitled
January 1
(Happy New Year!!!)
 
Untitled
January 2
 
Untitled
January 3
 
Untitled
January 4
 
Untitled
January 5
(Thanks for the puzzle Hobgoods)
 
Untitled
January 6
 
Untitled
January 7
 (It was Jerod and my 7th anniversary. I sure am glad I am married to him)
 
Untitled
January 8
 
Untitled
January 9
 
Untitled
January 10
 
Untitled
January 11
 
Untitled
January 12

7 comments:

  1. I am glad you started this photo project again. It helps keep me connected to your everyday life even though you are in Oklahoma and I am here in Colorado. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also hate January. Hate may be a little strong, but I want to quite absolutely everything! On a different note, I'm starting school next week! I haven't really said much about it (on fb, my blog, in real life) because it still doesn't feel real, and I'm actually pretty nervous about it, but hopefully that will pull me out of my funk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki-It is great that you are starting school! I know it can be scary but I hope that you are excited and proud of yourself too. I can't wait to hear all about what you are doing and the new opportunities and adventures you are going to have.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad that the photo project is continuing, too. It's the highlight of my Mondays:-) I felt in a January funk, too, but planning a certain someone's monster birthday is helping immensely! I'll look forward to next week and pictures from your trip to TX.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bree-
      I am excited to see some pictures from this Monster Bash!

      Delete
  4. <3 these pictures! I really like your walking picture!

    I have zero motivation too.
    I wanted to keep doing that medieval 12 days of christmas thing on my blog.....yea. Holidays drain you.
    I have posted NOTHING. Ah, well.

    Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie-
      I bet you are just storing up you motivation for the semester:)

      Delete